You haven't searched anything yet.
Direct Hire opportunity! The BASS team is recruiting an Assistant Controller for our client! In this position you will assist the Controller to prepare financial statements, evaluate market area budgets, and monitor all accounting-related activities within the organization.
The typical schedule for this position is Monday thru Friday, 8am-5pm, between 40-50 hours per week. Pay is $80k-95k per year, depending on experience! Our client also offers a full benefits package.
Some other duties include:
- Maintain internal controls in order to manage all aspects of the general ledger and prevent inaccuracies in financial statements.
- Assists with the monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting close processes and analyses.
- Research accounting issues for compliance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Develops written budgets and reports to best reflect and remain in accordance with client needs.
- Provide guidance and clarification for accounts receivable, account payable, and general accounting functions.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or a related field required (Master's degree a plus)
- 5 years of Accounting experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications, including a strong background with Excel
- Strong understanding of GAAP and regulations; Excellent knowledge of accounting and financial processes
- Excellent listening, communication, and problem-solving skills; Outstanding relationship management skills and ability to work as part of a team in a collaborative environment.
- Valid Driver's License required
- Must meet background check requirements
Email your resume today for this great opportunity!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
Work Location: In person
The job skills required for Assistant Controller include Accounting, Financial Statements, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Internal control, Accounts Receivable, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an Assistant Controller. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Assistant Controller. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Assistant Controller positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As an Assistant Controller, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Top Division Controller that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Assistant Controller. You can explore the career advancement for an Assistant Controller below and select your interested title to get hiring information.