You haven't searched anything yet.
BA Services is a small business in REAL_ESTATE in Bangor, ME. We are professional, fast-paced and collaborative.
Our work environment includes:
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the office including answering and fielding calls to appropriate person
- Coordinate and schedule appointments and meetings
- Maintain office supplies and equipment inventory
- Prepare and distribute correspondence, memos, and reports
- Perform tax, technical accounting, bank reconciliation, and account analysis tasks
- Utilize 10 key typing skills for data entry and financial report writing
- Conduct account reconciliation for accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Process payroll and ensure accurate record keeping
-Proficient in Quickbooks Online
- Proven experience as an office manager or similar role
- Proficient in accounting software and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy in work
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively
Note: Additional qualifications may be required depending on the specific needs of the company.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package. Join our team as an Office Manager and contribute to the success of our organization. Apply now!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: In person
The job skills required for Bookkeeper/Office Manager include Bookkeeping, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Microsoft Office, Planning, Time Management, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Bookkeeper/Office Manager. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Bookkeeper/Office Manager. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Bookkeeper/Office Manager positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Bookkeeper/Office Manager, it can be promoted into senior positions as an Office Manager, Senior that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Bookkeeper/Office Manager. You can explore the career advancement for a Bookkeeper/Office Manager below and select your interested title to get hiring information.