You haven't searched anything yet.
Title: Finance Assistant/Bookkeeper
Reports to: President & CEO
Objectives: To maintain organization’s financial and accounting records in order.
Scope: Provides support to the financial, accounting, employee payroll, accounts receivable management and documentation responsibilities of the organization.
· Enter bills and process payment checks.
· Set up new employees and other payroll changes in computer.
· Process credit card transactions.
· Prepare and mail/email monthly invoices.
· Prepare bank deposits and enter checks.
· Reconcile bank statement monthly for accountant review and adjustments.
· Set up new memberships, process cancellations and make other account changes.
· Monitor and manage past due accounts and contact members for payment.
· Enter journal entries.
· At least four years of financial and/or accounting experience
· Proficiency in use of QuickBooks and Microsoft Office Suite
· Self-starter, customer-service orientation, and ability to maintain a positive outlook
at all times. Strong analytical and numerical skills a must. Computer experience required. Ability to work independently.
Location: On site, Chamber office
Schedule: 15 -20 hours per week; flexible schedule within the regular 8:30 am – 5:00 pm office hours
Pay: $16 – $21 per hour.
To apply, please send both a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $21.00 per hour
Work Location: In person
25 - 50