Responsible for achieving all ground operations goals as they relate to performance, safety, service and regulatory compliance. Provide oversight and direction to vendors contracted by Atlas Air and customers of Atlas Air. Ensure compliance by performing quality control audits of flight folders. Perform all aspects of ground operations including loadmaster, hazardous materials, deicing, fueling, catering and security.
- Perform all aspects of ground operations including loadmaster, hazardous materials, deicing, fueling, catering, security, etc.
- Monitor our customers and vendors for compliance with Atlas procedures for all ground operations functions.
- Perform quality control audits of flight folders to ensure compliance.
- Keep management informed of any operational issues that may affect/impact operational performance.
- Ensure our customers/vendors and employees are current with all operating requirements and focus items affecting ground operations.
- Responsible to ensure reliability, performance and safety goals for our customers, vendors and employees are achieved.
- Monitor ramp activities and performance to ensure safe and timely aircraft handling.
- Collaboratively develop action plans with those performing below established goal to improve performance.
- Actively work with all other departments to continuously improve the service to our customers and control costs.
- Perform additional duties assigned by Station Manager
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of aviation experience
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Must be qualified in all areas of ground and 767/747 Cargo operations.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-based environment.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Willingness to work varied hours and holidays.
- Ability to meet the demands of varied responsibilities and deadlines.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Computer skills working with Microsoft Office or comparable software.
- Applicants are required to successfully pass company initial and annual recurrent training in areas of load planning, Weight & Balance, and aircraft handling
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to afford equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, place of birth, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law document at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency Statement