Why Aston Carter?
Aston Carter is a part of Allegis Group, the
#1 Staffing Agency in the United States
. We are a privately held organization with 250 offices nationwide, and work with 95% of the Fortune 500 companies. We are a team of driven people who push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and professionally. At Aston Carter, you can expect a
dynamic and competitive work environment.
The Account Manager is responsible for winning new accounts, expanding existing accounts, and providing exceptional service to all active and prospective customers. The Account Manager works directly with recruiting and customer support to ensure that the clients' hiring needs and the contract employees' payroll expectations are met. This person is responsible for managing the performance of one or more Recruiters.
Achieve growth by winning new accounts and expanding current account relationships
- Establish (and adjust when necessary) a list of target accounts and prospects using all available internal and external resources
- Set meetings by differentiating themselves and Aston Carter services
- Conduct well-prepared face to face meetings with decision makers; get results by asking appropriate questions that qualify business and take advantage of opportunities to create value and meet client needs
- Ensure that client needs are met by taking thorough requirements, prioritizing the requirements, and seeking feedback on our performance
- Maximize profitability by effectively negotiating bill rates and terms; ensure that direct labor rates are in line with market standards
- Build and maintain relationships within accounts by providing quality contractors; proactively market resumes of ideal candidates
- Perform sales related activities including, but not limited to leading meetings at client sites and client manager, and contractor lunches
- Communicate account knowledge to team members through meetings
- Manage and develop business partnership with recruiter(s) by reinforcing recruiting fundamentals, requiring accountability and providing consistent feedback
- Manage recruiter performance
Supervisory or Management Responsibilities:
Executes supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Let's talk money and perks!
Aston Carter offers a
unlimited earning potential
through weekly commissions. Additional benefits include (but not limited to):
- Dental, Vision & 401(k)
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
- Car/Phone stipends
Performance based incentives:
- All-expense paid trip
- Company funded investment plan
Do you have the following?
Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- 2 years of Corporate Sales/Recruiting Experience
- Collaborated in a team-oriented environment