If you are outgoing with motivation and enthusiasm, this is the ideal part-time weekend job. You will attract attention to the sign and the location to which the sign is directing. Exhibit energy by displaying the sign, smiling, and generally having a pleasant demeanor. It’s that simple!
Human Directional signs are a popular way to attract attention to, and direct people to visit our clients’ business locations. In the marketing world, this is called increasing “traffic.”
What this job entails:
Weekends Only! Two 5 hour shifts! Noon to 5 pm Saturday & Sunday.
Work outside in the daytime and STILL enjoy your weekend after hours!
This is a great way to supplement your income, for any person!
We are looking for self-motivated, reliable people with a GREAT attitude!
This gig is for you if:
- Older HS age/college students/retired/anyone needing supplemental income
- You can withstand sun exposure and possible inclement weather
- You are able to arrive timely at the job location
- You have an active cell phone for sending and receiving text messages to communicate throughout the shift, when necessary
- You are ready and able to work consistently on weekends or have a substitute.
- You have Reliable Transportation (Public Transportation, Bicycles, Motorcycles, or Scooters and not considered viable reliable transportation for this position; as you have to transport a 5 foot sign to where you would be holding it).
Hours: This is a WEEKEND ONLY job. The average work hours are 4 to 5 hours per day Saturday and Sunday.
Pay Rate: $18.00 per hour
The Position: Display and move the directional arrow, directing the flow of traffic to the sales office for new homes nearby, in a pre-determined location.
*Being reliable is essential for this job*
The job skills required for Sign Holder include Transportation, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Sign Holder. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Sign Holder. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Sign Holder positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Sign Holder, it can be promoted into senior positions as an Advertising Manager that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Sign Holder. You can explore the career advancement for a Sign Holder below and select your interested title to get hiring information.