GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Responsible for patient care and all of their needs. Responsible for performing Ultrasound procedures. Communicating with Physician and nurses so each patient is insured of the proper care.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintain Ultrasound room with clean linens and disinfecting prober between patients.
2. Perform necessary tests in accordance with department and ARDMS protocols.
3. Assist Physician, PA or APN with procedures.
4. Maintain sterile technique.
5. Knowledge of all diagnostic Ultrasound examinations and equipment. Provide diagnostic images for interpretation.
6. Maintain Patients confidentiality , modesty and comfort level at all times.
7. Communicate with procedure/supply representatives as needed.
8. Practice teamwork, service and respect for coworkers and patients.
9. Prepare room for next patient.
10. Stock rooms.
11. Notify Radiologist of any abnormalities or concerns immediately.
12. Maintains radiology supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
13. Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
14. Gains patient cooperation by reducing anxieties; providing explanations of treatment; answering questions.
15. Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols; following drug protocols in case of reactions to drugs, such as contrast media, administering first aid, and using the emergency cart.
16. Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
17. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
18. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Knowledge of a specialized field (however acquired), such as basic accounting, computer, etc. Equivalent of four years in high school, plus night, trade extension, or correspondence school specialized training, equal to two years of college, plus 2 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
ARDMS and/or ARRT if a Radiologic Technologist & State of Arkansas Licenses
PREFERRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technology and/or an approved sonography program.
25 - 50
$5M - $10M
Arkansas Urology is an Arkansas-based healthcare center that provides urology cancer services for individuals.
The job skills required for Ultrasound Technologist $1500 Sign On Bonus include Patient Care, radiology, CPR, Teamwork, Infection control, Confidentiality, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an Ultrasound Technologist $1500 Sign On Bonus. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Ultrasound Technologist $1500 Sign On Bonus. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
Patient CareView Jobs
Infection controlView Jobs
The following is the career advancement route for Ultrasound Technologist $1500 Sign On Bonus positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As an Ultrasound Technologist $1500 Sign On Bonus, it can be promoted into senior positions as an Ultrasound Technologist III that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Ultrasound Technologist $1500 Sign On Bonus. You can explore the career advancement for an Ultrasound Technologist $1500 Sign On Bonus below and select your interested title to get hiring information.