- Must come onsite to Richmond, VA to pick up laptop
Create new T-SQL reports, update existing reports, migrate/convert legacy data/pages to a more dated format.
Update Business Rules and Validation as required. Assist IT and business in testing/implementing changes and in any upgrades. Documentation.
1. Looking for a developer/programmer with proficiency in T-SQL, SSRS, and SSIS who can help with requirement gathering and developing new reports/datamarts and/or modifying existing reports/datamarts to meet evolving business needs.
2. The application (NBS, developed and provided by Center for Disease Control) is being upgraded, no application development work is involved but testing and validation will be done in-collaboration with Business.
3. Resource will work with IT on application upgrade. Upgrade of application (NBS) involves data structure and
format changes, migrating Legacy reports/pages to a new report/page format; limited technical support by application support team (at CDC) is available and will have to be coordinated. Document Test environment upgrade and create a plan for production
4. Provide report output (data set) to Business for validation and guidance
5. Attend meetings with business and subject matter experts as needed
6. Resource will work with informatics staff to develop requirements, implement solutions in test, training, and production systems
7. Document all development effort