Ansible Government Solutions, LLC (Ansible) is currently seeking Production Warehouse Shipper-Packers to support a U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Consolidated Mail Outpatient Pharmacy (CMOP) facility located at 3209 Elam Farms Parkway, Murfreesboro, TN 37127. Shipper-Packers support CMOP outgoing shipment operations, ensuring Veteran beneficiaries receive their fulfilled prescriptions in a timely manner. Full-time positions with competitive packages are available.
Ansible is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing Federal customers with solutions in many arenas. Our customers face wide-ranging challenges in national security, health care, and information technology. To address these challenges, we employ intelligent and committed staff who take care of our customers’ success as if it were their own.
- Required to insert drug bottles, medication, medication guides, and other printed material into envelopes or packages, appropriately label, and seal packages in preparation for mail distribution in accordance with CMOP packing standard operating procedures.
- Prepares finished products for shipment or storage by placing them in shipping containers, the specific operation performed in accordance with CMOP packing standard operating procedures, being dependent upon the type, size, and number of units to be packed, the type of container employed, and method of shipment. This may include:
- Knowledge of various items of stock to verify content.
- Selection of appropriate type and size of container.
- Inserting enclosures in container.
- Using excelsior or other material to prevent breakage or damage.
- Closing and sealing containers.
- Applying labels or entering identifying data on container.
- Operates various types of packaging equipment.
- Must be able to read computer screens and use scanning equipment.
- Must be able to respond to alarms and alerts.
- Maintains work area in clean and orderly manner.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- A minimum of one (1) year of general work experience.
- Able to maintain effective interpersonal communications with co-workers and staff.
- Basic keyboard and PC computer skills.
- Able to effectively communicate in the English language, both in writing and verbally.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds when required; push or pull up to 150 pounds on a rolling cart or using a pallet jack.
- Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time, stoop, reach upward, bend, lift, and withstand various types of repetitive motion inherent in the various tasks to be performed.
- Must be able to understand the precautions required when handling hazardous materials and hazardous waste.
All candidates must be able to:
- Sit, stand, walk, lift, squat, bend, twist, and reach above shoulders during the work shift
- Lift up to 50 lbs from floor to waist
- Lift up to 20 lbs
- Carry up to 40 lbs a reasonable distance
- Push/pull with 30 lbs of force