The Amivero Team
Amivero’s team of IT professionals delivers digital services that elevate the federal government, whether national security or improved government services. Our human-centered, data-driven approach is focused on truly understanding the environment and the challenge, and reimagining with our customer how outcomes can be achieved.
Our team of technologists leverage modern, agile methods to design and develop equitable, accessible, and innovative data and software services that impact hundreds of millions of people.
As a member of the Amivero team you will use your empathy for a customer’s situation, your passion for service, your energy for solutioning, and your bias towards action to bring modernization to very important, mission-critical, and public service government IT systems.
- US Citizenship Required to obtain DHS Public Trust
- Active DHS Public Trust (Preferred)
Our Customer Experience Analyst will work with a team that will be responsible for providing human-centered design, data quality assurance, end- user and strategic support in order to rectifying process and systems gaps.
What Your Day Might Include…
- Manages and responds to the ServiceNow system ticket for multiple web applications
- Monitor needs for relative frequency of issues, recurring challenges, unresolved problems, and is able to provide related documentation, workflows, analyses, and information about the issues that users encounter.
- Determine when you have reached a “dead-end” in troubleshooting and need to escalate an issue to your supervisor or other important stakeholders to resolve an issue.
- Monitor incoming requests for instances in which guidance is available and provide such information and guidance in a timely fashion
- Participate in user interviews and engages in quality assurance testing scenarios before new features or fixes are deployed.
- Manage data reporting requests to ensure timely and accurate report creation
- Drafts communications on recent feature enhancements, project rollout progress, and crafts communications blurbs, emails and newsletter materials to regularly update the user base.
- Assist in the design and development of new, or revise existing manuals, guidance, and training materials on related applications for users
- Regularly craft postings, announcements, Teams messages, and other public announcements about system usage
- Monitor a queue of issues and resolve according to established rules, procedures, and policy Route issues as appropriate to subject matter experts and engineers.
- Track open tickets and unresolved issues and provide RAIO staff with weekly updates
- Manages and responds to email, Teams channels and direct messaging from users to answer web application user support requests.
- Maintains user lists, POC reports, and other key stakeholder communication channels and distribution platforms and methods.
- Troubleshoot enterprise systems and bugs.
- Make recommendations for improvement and assist in implementation and testing of any changes
- Consult with subject matter experts as appropriate to seek guidance and ensure all actions align with policy.
- Communicate as appropriate with end users to gather information and share status.
- Perform syntheses, analyses, and consolidate metrics around user support issues.
- Engage in systematic study of workflow issues and other concerns arising from user challenges
- Contribute to design working sessions, prototyping, journey-mapping, process-mapping, user interviews and other design-focused sessions
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Amivero complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications…
- Requires strong communication practices and willingness to be pleasantly persistent when seeking to resolve an issue, either with a user, or with individuals responsible for addressing an issue.
- 3-5 years’ experience in product management, business or case analysis, or a related practice