You haven't searched anything yet.
- Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to customers
- Take customer orders and process payments using a cash register
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the bar area
- Monitor and manage inventory of bar supplies and ingredients
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Collaborate with other staff members to ensure smooth operation of the establishment
- Assist with banquet or special event service as needed
- Strong knowledge of brewing techniques, cocktail recipes, and drink mixing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of basic math for cash handling and retail transactions
- Experience in food service or hospitality industry preferred
- Ability to handle food safely and follow proper food handling procedures
We offer competitive pay based on experience, flexible scheduling, and opportunities for career advancement. If you have a passion for mixology, enjoy working in a dynamic environment, and have excellent customer service skills, we would love to hear from you!
Please note that this position requires the ability to stand for long periods of time and may involve lifting heavy objects. Must be at least 21 years old to apply.
To apply, please submit your resume highlighting your relevant experience in the food service industry.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $8.65 per hour
Weekly day range:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: In person
The job skills required for Bartender/Server include Customer Service, Cash handling, Scheduling, food service, food handling, Planning, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Bartender/Server. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Bartender/Server. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Bartender/Server positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Bartender/Server, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Sommelier that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Bartender/Server. You can explore the career advancement for a Bartender/Server below and select your interested title to get hiring information.