Cimpl’s, LLC, an American Foods Group company, is searching for a Bilingual Plant Recruiter to join our team in Yankton, South Dakota. As a key member of the plants Recruiting team, you will find yourself challenged and contributing in a significant way to the success of the business, and you will be rewarded for that success.
As our Bilingual Plant Recruiter, you will:
- Actively recruit, evaluate, and select qualified candidates to satisfy the facilities staffing needs.
- Attend career fairs to attract quality talent.
- Improve the facilities attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices while communicating that with the public by maintain job posting and advertisements.
- Serve as the facilities advocate by researching, contacting, and building rapport with agencies and organizations within the community and continuously seeking innovating ways to attract new talent.
- Coordinate interviews, arrange travel and/or lodging as needed and ensure all new hire and pre-employment paperwork is completed per hiring policies.
- Avoid legal challenges by understanding current legislation and enforcing those regulations.
- Stay current with job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications, marinating personal networks, and being an active member with professional organizations.
- Ability to travel within a 50-mile radius to various job fairs to support recruitment efforts for the organization.
- NOTE: this description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.
Minimum Qualifications (Required):
- 2 years experience in recruiting practices.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English and Spanish (read, write, and speak).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of State and Federal employment laws and regulations; Labor and Employee Relations.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Support diversity.
- Firm working knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to perform duties with minimal direction.
Cimpl’s, LLC an American Foods Group Company is a privately held meat processing company located in Yankton, South Dakota. We appreciate our employees and reward them for a job well done. As a member of the team, you will find yourself challenged and contributing in a significant way to the success of the business, and you will be rewarded for that success. If you want to feel appreciated for a job well done and be part of something bigger, then consider joining American Foods Group, a “hire to retire” type of company.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- For Full Time employees - Excellent benefit plan. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flex Spending Accounts, Voluntary Benefits, PTO, 401k, Short Term Disability, Discount Meat Purchase Program, and more!
- Training, growth and advancement opportunities that will make this the best and last company you work for.
Check Out the Yankton, SD Area!
Improve your quality of life by residing in Yankton, South Dakota, a rural city located on the banks of the Missouri River. An abundance of recreational areas and amenities make it easy to stay active in Yankton.
The area also offers:
- Numerous water recreation options around Yankton including Lewis & Clark Lake, Lake Yankton, and the Missouri National Recreation River. Beautiful chalkstone bluffs along the shorelines provide the opportunity to view wildlife with scenic backdrops.
- Various parks that offer relaxing entertainment including fishing, hiking trails, and swimming.
- Year-round community events that the whole family will love.
Try to convince us that there is a better place to live and work other than Cimpl’s LLC in Yankton, South Dakota!