All Ways Caring HomeCare
Join a team of passionate and caring people who make a difference in peoples lives. Our company focuses on compassion and meeting the needs of our clients in a variety of settings. If your passion is outstanding patient care coupled with a desire to help others live their best life, then come work for us. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)/Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) to provide care to our clients. Apply today!
External Job Description
- Provide care for clients following client's plan of care at all times while maintaining client's dignity and independence
- Monitoring client's vital statistics and reporting abnormal findings
- Administration of medications, feedings, oxygen, ostomy care as needed per client's plan of care and provided assessments of results
- Complete routines as established by other care professionals such as PT, OT, Speech Therapists
- Insure infection control policies are maintained at all times, reports possible communicable diseases or infections and insures the overall implementation and practice of infection control procedures are implemented
- Accurately documenting nursing actions of all care given and communication as appropriate as well as documenting the progress and outcomes for established goals and informs
- Ordering supplies, medications, and feedings as needed to insure adequate amounts are on hand at all times
- Ensures all patient needs are being met in accordance with the instructions of the physician
- Monitors incidents involving individuals. Ensures incident reports are completed timely, accurately, and appropriate personnel notified; examines the individual following the incident
- Ensuring all medical equipment is maintained and report faulty equipment to DME for repair
- Other duties as assigned
- Proof of current license as an LPN or LVN in good standing from the state(s) of practice
- Current CPR certification
- Ability to work in a home-like setting.
- Be able to bend stoop, push, pull, sit, and walk for periods of time
- Able to utilize proper body mechanics while lifting 50 pounds
- Knowledge of individual service plans, including understanding of client rights and health needs
- Must have completed post secondary coursework to facilitate licensure as an LPN or LVN
About our Line of Business
All Ways Caring HomeCare delivers quality, compassionate and highly individualized care and support that helps people in need of assistance stay at home – all while maximizing their dignity, privacy and independence. Whether recovering from illness, injury or surgery, living with a chronic disability or dealing with the natural process of aging, services are tailored to meet the individual needs of people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. All Ways Caring HomeCare services include personal care and homemaking programs, professional nursing, geriatric care management, Alzheimer’s/dementia care, respite care and other programs, as well as in-home monitoring with Rest Assured® Telecare, which helps to reduce hospital visits and keep people in their homes longer. For more information, please visit www.AllWaysCaring.com. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
USD $21.00 / Hour
About All Ways Caring Homecare
For more than 20 years, All Ways Caring HomeCare (formerly ResCare HomeCare) has delivered quality, compassionate and highly individualized care and support that helps seniors stay at home all while maximizing their dignity, privacy and independence. We are always there when clients need us ready to provide care in all ways.