Serving the community since 1978, All-Stat Portable has an immediate opening for a Radiologic Technologist. The Radiologic Technologist is responsible for performing all Radiology exams and other clinical duties. In addition, all technologists are required to ensure the well-being of patients and provide a positive and supportive environment for patients and other staff.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform diagnostic and radiographic exams, while following established procedures for patient care, operations and safety
- Perform electrocardiograms using portable EKG equipment
- Travel to various healthcare facilities in the area, operating company owned vehicles
- Gather and complete appropriate paperwork
- Monitor equipment performance and takes the appropriate measures to have problems resolved
- Review and ensure exams are high quality and available for interpretation in a timely fashion.
- Consistently demonstrate effective communication, both written and verbal, with all technologists, staff and management teams
- Performs all duties as assigned or required to ensure efficiency and provide quality patient care.
Candidate Skills / Requirements:
- Certificate or Associate’s degree from an accredited school of radiology
- State certification & ARRT license required
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Ability to work independently
- Ability work in a fast-paced healthcare environment
All-Stat Portable Benefits:
All-Stat Portable offers a competitive and generous benefits package, including:
- Employer Contribution Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with employer match
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Overtime Opportunities
- Bi-Monthly Employee Bonus Programs
- 2 Weeks PTO
- Competitive Compensation
About All-Stat Portable
All-Stat Portable has been a proud provider of mobile imaging services in Illinois since 1978. All-Stat Portable oversees the operations of All-Stat Portable X-ray, All-Stat PICC Line, and All-Stat Cardiology. Our goal has always been to provide the highest level of quality and accuracy for our customers. We strive to provide our clients and their patients with the utmost care. We provide our services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.