To provide excellent guest service through bakery department activities.
1. Provide polite, friendly greetings and interactions with all guests.
2. Prepare product for sale (baking, weighing, and pricing).
3. Maintain product level, quality and freshness.
4. When requested perform clerk function of cake decorating.
5. Maintain sanitation standards in the cooler, freezer, prep area and sales area.
6. Communicate guest requests to management.
7. Communicate temperature breakdowns to supervisor.
8. Keeps supply area neat, clean and tidy at all times.
9. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
10. Performs front end duties to insure “no noticeable wait” standard is maintained.
11. Announce specials and sale info on the PA system.
12. Assist in product receiving and storage.
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others.
3. Ability to lift 25 lbs. consistently and 50 lbs. occasionally.
4. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
5. Effective communication, guest service and selling skills.
6. Must be at least 18 years old.
7. Ability to bend, kneel and stand for extended periods of time.
The job skills required for Bakery Clerk FT include Pricing, Guest Service, Effective Communication etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Bakery Clerk FT. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Bakery Clerk FT. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.