If you thrive in a fast-paced, high performing environment with people relying on the quality and integrity of your work then this is the position for you!
Purpose: The Assistant Manager's mission is to coordinate activities of the field repair personnel.
Activities and Responsibilities:
· Overseeing the workflow and scheduling of all repair work
· Receiving work orders
· Creating quotes for calibration jobs
· Communicate with customers by providing status for orders
· Communicate with customers by making corrections or amendments to certificates
· Two years’ experience as a Coordinator, Scheduler or Assistant Manager
· Presentation, written and personal communication skills
· A focus on high quality outcomes and business profit
· Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills with PC proficiency
· The ability to be reliable, think creatively, take initiative, multitask, problem solve and manage projects under pressure
· An unwavering persistence, commitment, passion and enthusiasm for this work.
Supplemental pay types:
The job skills required for Assistant Service Manager include Scheduling, Commitment, Initiative, Communication Skills, Integrity, Presentation etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an Assistant Service Manager. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Assistant Service Manager. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming an Assistant Service Manager, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become an Assistant Service Manager for your reference.