You haven't searched anything yet.
· Sales Operations: Support the team in tasks related to sales, generation of sales team performance reports. Closely work with finance for developing MIS reports to the management, as per set guidelines to ensure adherence to company policies and procedures. Communication with Logistics team for deliveries, executing POS activities, Payments and proactive follow up on enquiries.
· Business Proposals: Support the sales & operations team in preparing proposals, presentations and sales quotations/RFP’s for clients. Follow up with clients for various assignments, meetings and initiate appointments. Principle communication for pricing and deliveries.
· Customer Satisfaction: Liaise with team or directly with customers as required to ensure customers receive accurate information to resolve issues to enhance customer satisfaction and retention.
· Administration: Maintain filing system for financial data, contracts and records to ensure history of all transactions can be traced by all team members of the department. Notify senior manager about discrepancies to ensure compliance with Group’s policies and procedures. Produce reports on progress within the department.
Qualification (e.g. Academic Qualification, Certifications, Licenses)
· Technical diploma
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Engineering of equivalent is preferred
· 1 to 3 years of minimum experience in Administration, Accounts, Sales.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $1.00 - $2.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: In person
The job skills required for Sales Support Assistant include Logistics, Sales Operations, Planning, Quotations, team operations, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Sales Support Assistant. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Sales Support Assistant. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Sales Support Assistant positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Sales Support Assistant, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Sales Support Representative III that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Sales Support Assistant. You can explore the career advancement for a Sales Support Assistant below and select your interested title to get hiring information.