N-Drip is the first and only irrigation-micro solution powered by gravity. N-Drip’s disruptive technology provides precise irrigation, producing higher yields while saving water, without adding energy or needing water filtration. Already established in the USA, Australia, and Africa.
We are hiring a full-time, year-round Equipment Operator near Tonopah, AZ with daily travel to various Arizona agricultural sites. Our ideal candidate has a passion for agriculture with applicable job-specific skills, experience, or education in backgrounds such as: agronomy, farming, landscape, precision agriculture, engineering, sustainable agriculture, environmental studies, wildlife, or construction. We are open to candidates who are earlier in their careers looking to grow and who bring an inherent drive and desire to continuously learn and improve.
We offer a competitive salary highly dependent on experience, along with health benefits after an evaluated trial period. All daily travel expenses and occasional overnight stays are covered by the company.
· Operate heavy machinery
· Operate GPS-guided machinery
· Maintain equipment, track equipment hours, request & execute repairs
· Safely transport equipment to and from project sites
· Assist with all other aspects of installations & maintenance as needed
· As needed, operate irrigation systems at multiple farms/projects.
· As needed, observe regular system operation & report specified data.
· Report irregular data, system malfunctions, or other issues promptly.
· Ongoing maintenance, repairs, and troubleshooting of existing systems, based on instructions from direct supervisor & eventual working experience.
· Develop working relationships with clients and service providers.
· Communicate customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services as needed.
· 3 years of heavy machinery operation of a backhoe, digging equipment, and/or farm equipment.
· CDL or the experience and ability to haul equipment from site to site.
· Vehicle and equipment repair expierence is desired, but not required.
· Demonstrated experience in irrigation systems, plumbing, and pipefitting is a plus, but not required.
· Ability to operate heavy machinery, backhoe/trackhoe, or other digging equipment.
· Safe & compliant operation of motor vehicle w/ trailer attached.
· Ability to operate farm equipment including GPS-guided tractors.
· Technical skills.
· Troubleshooting and problem-solver.
· High level of customer service.
· Driven, reliable, and self-motivated.
· Ability to work as a part of a team.
· Current Driver’s License
· Planning and organizational skills.
· PLUS - Ability to work with level transit and or a laser level.
The job skills required for Equipment Operator include Troubleshooting etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an Equipment Operator. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Equipment Operator. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming an Equipment Operator, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become an Equipment Operator for your reference.