As a Supervisor, you will support the management team to create the best experience for our customer and deliver desired results. You also share the responsibility to execute assigned store operations and maintain a visually appealing store. You create a positive environment that develops and engages your managers, associates, and customers every day. You love being part of a winning team and you bring your energy to work every day.
The Supervisor reports to the Store Manager.
Who You Are:
- Demonstrates a competitive spirit and desire to win.
- Team player with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Opearates with a sense of urgency and effectively completes assigned responsibilities.
- Able to adapt to change and takes on more responsibilities.
- Self-motivated; seeks personal growth and development.
As the Supervisor you will:
- Support the management team to achieve sales results and grow the business.
- Understand and demonstrate product knowledge, selling and operational skills to maximize sales.
- Engage with customers to build relationships and brand loyalty by using company tools.
- Be a role model to team members for the customer experience.
- Support the management team to ensure store standards for merchandising and operations are met consistently.
- Be accountable for assigned tasks and results.
- Learn about all aspects of the business and share ideas to drive the business.
- Create a great work environment by maintaining a positive and professional attitude.
- Perform POS transactions on designated shifts and execute supervisor functions in the absence of Store Manager.
- Model our values of respect, integrity, teamwork, compassion, accountability and inclusivity.
You will also have:
- Prior supervisory experience in similar volume, apparel business (preferred).
- Proven track record of exceeding sales and statistical expectations.
- Flexible availability to meet the needs of the business (including evenings and weekends).
- May require occasional travel to other store locations (if needed).
Requirements & EEO Statement
Other Requirements • Bend, lift, open and move product and fixtures up to 50 lbs., as needed. ** REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION The Company is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to enable qualified employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their jobs as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by law (“Protected Characteristics”). #assoc