Our Stock Associates will control the flow of merchandise from our stock room to the retail sales floor. They may also be responsible for receiving, unpacking, organizing, storing, packaging and labeling merchandise.
Who You Are:
- Thrive in a fast‐paced environment
- Adapt to change and take on more responsibilities
- Clearly communicate both verbally, and in writing
- Multi-task and have excellent organizational skills
As the Stock Associate you will:
- Use your efficiency and problem‐solving skills to keep an organized and clean stockroom
- Ensure product is accessible and properly distributed
- Communicate clear expectations and hold yourself accountable to achieving results
- Ensure store standards for merchandising and operations are met consistently
- Contribute to the profitability of operation by managing the inventory in an organized manner
- Verify merchandise and deliveries for accuracy
- Participate in formal inventory audits
- Decrease store shrink by researching discrepancies and report suspicious activity to the Loss Prevention Team.
- Be a role model for our values of respect, integrity, teamwork, compassion, accountability and inclusivity
You will also have:
- Ability to do multiple things at the same time
- Strong merchandising skills and an eye for visual details
- Flexible availability to meet the needs of the business (including evenings and weekends)
Requirements & EEO Statement
• Able to meet the physical requirements of the job (standing/walking up to 95% of the time, lifting or moving up to 50 pounds, bend, twist and kneel to complete tasks) • Be at least 16 years of age SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by law (“Protected Characteristics”).