Our Stock Associates will control the flow of merchandise from our stock room to the retail sales floor. They will also be responsible for receiving, unpacking, organizing, storing, packaging, and labeling merchandise. Additionally, Stock Associates will support the shopping experience by providing customer service and ringing up customers as needed.
Who You Are:
- Engaging personality who provides great service.
- Excited to meet new people.
- Organized and able to complete tasks efficiently.
- Thoughtful with a desire to make others feel good about themselves and their individual style.
- Self-motivated; seeks personal growth and development.
As the Stock Associate you will:
- Assist in making sales goals by consistently executing the merchandise flow routines.
- Process merchandise deliveries in accordance with the store delivery schedule.
- Maintain an organized and clean stockroom.
- Work with management to execute floor sets.
- Ensure store standards for merchandising and operations are met consistently.
- Assist in the execution of the physical inventory process.
- Support the store management team with shortage reduction measures.
- Model our values of respect, integrity, teamwork, compassion, accountability, and inclusivity.
You will also have:
- Flexible availability to meet the needs of the business (including evenings and weekends).
Requirements & EEO Statement
Other Requirements •Able to meet the physical requirements of the job (standing/walking up to 95% of the time, lifting or moving up to 25 pounds, bend twist and kneel to complete tasks) Be at least 16 years of age ** REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION The Company is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to enable qualified employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their jobs as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by law (“Protected Characteristics”).