Did you know?
Aegis Aerospace has more than 30 years of experience in creating innovative and practical solutions to fulfill defense and space needs.
We are looking for candidates who are ready to revolutionize the space and defense industry and pioneer new technological advancements to safeguard our country.
Are you ready to Innovate, Explore, and Protect?
- Provide CM of all relevant program artifacts.
- Archive acquisition documentation.
- Review and analyze the development/sustainment Contractor’s CM program and data deliveries for accuracy, completeness, and compliance.
- Maintain CM files including configuration identification, change control, and status accounting records.
- Convene and manage the Configuration Control Boards (CCBs), Technical Review Boards (TRBs), and record approved changes and results.
- Participate in cross-functional change control boards to evaluate proposed changes.Review and analyze proposed changes to ensure operational and sustainment capabilities are notadversely affected by the changes.
- Review the CCB membership list for currency and completeness.
- Support Engineering Assessments.
- Prepare for, conduct, and/or support major audits such as Physical Configuration Audits (PCAs) and Functional Configuration Audits (FCAs).
- Record and maintain assessment and audit findings, minutes, and action items.
- Report the Development/Sustainment’s data delivery status.
- Support pre- and post-contract award data reviews.
- Review and analyze the development/sustainment Contractor’s conformance to CDRL requirements.
- Process Government and development/sustainment Contractor correspondence.
- Support the establishment of workflows.
- Track data item deliverables and responses.
- Support development/sustainment of paper and automated archival systems of all covered documentation.
- Work closely with program management, systems engineers, quality managers, draftsmen and design/manufacturing engineers in an integrated product team environment.
- Develop and administer configuration management plans.
- Maintain design traceability and integrity.
- Assist the Government with configuration control for IT systems. This shall include configuration planning, data analysis, maintenance of configuration documentation and data, and maintaining inventory/configuration status.
- Manage configurations of software, engineering documents, design drawings, engineering changes and notices, and planning/conducting design audits. The Contractor must have skills and experience necessary to work closely with program management, systems engineers, quality managers, and design engineers in an integrated product team environment.
- Support review boards via meeting attendance and capture meeting minutes including the Configuration Control Board.
- Track Change Requests (CRs) and Discrepancy Reports (DRs)/Problem Reports (PRs).
- Ensure integrity of the baseline including major releases, minor releases, patches, and software maintenance.
- Provide QA checks on system baselines.
- Support Licensing tasks and packaging and delivering of software to users.
- Maintain the CM library and software repository.
- Manage and control product baselines.
- Recommend and document comprehensive configuration management plans for software, hardware, firmware, and peripherals for IT systems.
- Analyze data and prepare plans and briefings in support of software-driven systems.
- Perform studies and monitoring effectiveness of configuration management plans to identify potential and existing problems and make recommendations for resolution.
- Audit and review IT system configurations.
- Control the configuration of IT systems.
- Identify and maintain all baselines.
- Oversee the Configuration Management USAP Self Inspection Checklists, input results in MICT.
- Create and maintain revisions to the Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) packages.
- Prepare and issue Data Calls.
- Convene, manage, and participate in Data Requirements Review Boards (DRRBs) and record approved requirements.
- Receive and distribute CDRL data deliverables.
- Maintain distribution lists of points of contact (POCs) of CDRL data deliverable for program’s method of transmittal (i.e., a common mailbox, Integrated Digital Environment [IDE], CD-ROM, etc.).
- Ensure integrity of CDRL justification forms.
- Monitor Contractor compliance of CDRL data deliverables.
- Provide CM/DM input into all program documentation.
- Adequately identify data requirements in the Statement of Work (SOW), Statement of Objectives (SOO), and/or Performance Work Statement (PWS).
- Ensure compliance with DoDI 5230.24, DODD 5230.25, DoD 5010.12-M. DoD 5000.02-R, DFARS 252.227-7013, DFARS 252.227-7014, and ASSIST database.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- IT Configuration Management experience within the Department of Defense environment.
- Experience performing HW and SW configuration audits.
- Experience performing the technical/administrative activities necessary to manage CM tools for inventory control, version control, data duplication, and media labeling.
- Experience producing release notes and CM reports.
- An in-depth understanding of the configuration change control process, the role of the Change Control Board, and change control documentation.
- Experience performing baseline administrative activities for multiple environments.
- Experience developing briefings for management.
- Understanding of all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Ability to enter and manipulate data in a database.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Experience in MS Office Suite software required.
- Active Top Secret Clearance
About Aegis Aerospace
We are a woman-owned space and technology company headquartered in Houston, TX. Our primary objective is to support the Department of Defense and NASA in achieving their missions to defend the security of our country, reach new heights and to discover the unknown. We employ some of the brightest, most experienced engineering and technology experts in the U.S.
To learn more about Aegis Aerospace, visit our website at www.aegisaero.com.
Aegis Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer /M/F/disability/protected veteran employer.
COVID-19 Regulations: As a federal government contractor, Aegis Aerospace complies with all customer, federal, state, and local requirements regarding COVID-19. Federal agency COVID-19 workplace safety protocols for Federal buildings and Federally controlled facilities still apply in all locations. Contractor employees working onsite in those buildings and facilities must still follow Federal agency workplace safety protocols when working onsite. This may include providing your vaccination status and undergoing testing if you are unvaccinated.