You haven't searched anything yet.
Part time weekend Front Desk/Concierge for a luxury, high-rise condominium in Sarasota. Shift is 7 AM to 3 PM (1st shift) Saturday and Sunday.
Concierges act as the first point of contact between guests, owners and the building staff. They are tasked with answering guest/owner inquiries, directing phone calls, receiving packages, and more. They must uphold building culture at all times while making guests/owners feel welcomed and valued.
The most successful Concierges possess exceptional customer service and people skills. They are detail oriented individuals who listen well and are able to anticipate someone's needs in order to provide a wonderful customer experience. A class D security license is a plus for this position.
Purpose of the Job:
Implement the decisions of the Board of Directors and administer the services, programs and operations of the Condominium Association within the policies and guidelines established by the Board of Directors. Provide building access to visitors and service/trade personnel. Reports to the On-Site Manager.
· Authorize building and unit access to visitors, and service personnel pre-authorized by the unit owner(s) on the Unit Access Owner Authorization forms or in writing.
· Notify owners by phone of guest or service personnel arrivals.
· Monitor security cameras at all times and notify police of suspicious activity.
· Take service requests from homeowners and distribute copies to Maintenance and On-Site Manager.
· Accept and sign for packages and all other deliveries to residents and notify residents.
· Answer and route all incoming calls.
· Maintain the Daily Activity Report, the Daily Checklist and all sign in/out logs.
· Provide general information to owners, guests and outside inquiries.
· Monitor the fire alarm panel and report all problems to the On-SiteManager.
· Direct large deliveries to proper unloading areas and coordinate them with the Maintenance Supervisor.
· Monitor the owner guest parking area in front of the building and request the driver of any trades or service vehicle improperly parked in this area to move their vehicle to the street.
· Accept resident laundry to be sent to dry cleaners and receive completed dry cleaning for residents to pick up.
· After 11PM and continuing until 7AM, perimeter and grounds security checks should occur randomly, but should not be more than 90 minutes apart. Security checks should follow the procedures outlined on the Perimeter and Grounds Security Checklist which must be completed each evening.
· Have good knowledge of maintenance and building equipment rooms and be able to direct service personnel to these rooms.
· Be willing to do some paperwork, i.e. copying and distributing letters to owners.
· Know Association Rules & Regulations and be willing to inform.
· Clerical duties as assigned by on-site manager, especially the 3PM-11PM and 11PM-7AM shifts.
Extent of Public Contact:
· Maintain daily contact with homeowners and act as liaison between homeowners and On-Site Manager.
· Responsible for daily contact with visitors and service/trade personnel.
· All persons entering the building lobby should be greeted. Owners and their guests should be greeted by their surname and Mr., Mrs., or Ms., and with a smile!
· Phones should be answered as follows: Good (morning, afternoon, evening), Sarabande, this is (your name), how can I help you?
· Work assignments require the incumbent to occasionally lift, carry, stoop, bend, climb, and stand.
· Lifting items up to 50 pounds is occasionally required.
Working Conditions and Environment:
· Work is performed mainly in the interior of the facility, with occasional need to include the property grounds.
· Front desk operations are maintained seven days a week, twenty-four hours per day via three shifts.
¤ Shift 1: 7:00am to 3:00pm
¤ Shift 2: 3:00pm to11:00pm
¤ Shift 3: 11:00pm to7:00am
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $17.00 - $19.00 per hour
Work Location: In person
200 - 500
$10M - $50M