Adoration Home Health and Hospice
Adoration Health is seeking a Physical Therapist to join our team. This position is a great opportunity to grow your PT skillset while providing essential one-on-one care to individuals in the home care setting. Join our team of dedicated Physical Therapists today to begin helping people live their best life.
Adoration Health’s comprehensive benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Short- and long-term disability
- PayOUT daily pay option*
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement and discounts
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee discounts
*Eligibility based on location
- Ability to perform evaluations in the home and develop a care plan
- Help patients with mobility, movement, and help regain their independence
- Devise detailed treatment and care plans for each of the patients
- Ability to complete all documentation in accordance with policy and procedure
- Flexible, as varied daily activities will include phone, email and other written communication, meetings with a variety of healthcare professionals, great understanding of hospice rules and regulations
- Must work closely with team members to provide the optimal care and services
- Ability to learn electronic medical systems - OASIS and MatrixCare
- Graduated from accredited Physical Therapy program
- Physical Therapist licensed in the applicable state
- Knowledge of home health care and supervisory experience preferred
- Reliable vehicle, valid drivers license and current automobile insurance
About our Line of Business
Adoration Home Health and Hospice provides quality and compassionate services in the comfort of home, providing support for patients, families and caregivers in their time of need. Adoration was formed to fill the need for a loving, community-focused, caring organization. We empower patients to live with dignity, find a sense of fulfillment, and celebrate with their families a life well-lived. Our employees and caregivers are proud to be a part of the Adoration team and the mission of our company. For more information about Adoration, please visit www.AdorationHealth.com. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
The job skills required for PHYSICAL THERAPIST HOME HEALTH include physical therapy, Written Communication, Life insurance, Home Care, etc.
Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a PHYSICAL THERAPIST HOME HEALTH.
That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by PHYSICAL THERAPIST HOME HEALTH.
Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for PHYSICAL THERAPIST HOME HEALTH positions,
which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a PHYSICAL THERAPIST HOME HEALTH,
it can be promoted into senior positions as an Exercise Physiologist that are expected to
handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary
PHYSICAL THERAPIST HOME HEALTH. You can explore the career advancement for a PHYSICAL THERAPIST HOME HEALTH below
and select your interested title to get hiring information.