You haven't searched anything yet.
• Designs lighting systems, power distribution systems and control systems; including preparing of drawings and documentation.
• Reviews and analyzes projects and proposals for facilities changes involving electrical equipment and systems. Recommends project changes to improve the utility of the project, and to insure it is within the capacity of the available equipment and workforce. Recommends project changes to ensure full legal compliance’s and to insure that modified or new facilities meet required standards.
• Serves as technical expert in subject area of Engineering practice, to “ad hoc” or investigating committees developing proposals and recommendations for consideration by management. Advises management staff on Engineering projects and technical factors restricting or limiting operating department proposals.
• Performs Engineering studies of building and equipment layouts, to determine optimum arrangements, based on analysis of operating and capital costs, processing yields and losses, in-process time, and manpower costs.
• Analyzes vendor proposals for adequacy and economics and conducts vendor reviews and meetings to coordinate changes or clarify proposals and recommendations. Establishes parameters for vendors proposals and coordinates all transactions with Purchasing Department.
autocad, Electrical design, power distribution, NEC, Single Line Drawing, VFD, Professional engineer, pe license, NFPA, ladder logic, siemens plc
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
PE License prefered
At Actalent, diversity and inclusion are a bridge towards the equity and success of our people. DE&I are embedded into our culture through:
Actalent is an equal opportunity employer.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. We help visionary companies advance their engineering and science initiatives through access to specialized experts that drive scale, innovation, and speed to market. With a network of almost 30,000 engineering and sciences consultants and more than 4,500 clients across the U.S., Canada, Asia, and Europe, Actalent serves many of the Fortune 500. An operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions, Actalent launched as a new specialized engineering and sciences services and workforce solutions brand in 2021.
The following is the career advancement route for Sr. Electrical Engineer positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Sr. Electrical Engineer, it can be promoted into senior positions as an Electrical Engineer IV that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Sr. Electrical Engineer. You can explore the career advancement for a Sr. Electrical Engineer below and select your interested title to get hiring information.