You haven't searched anything yet.
Actalent Is Seeking an Engineering Project Manager
**This position will sit on-site at the Crete NE location 5 days per week**
The Engineering Project Manager will manage small minor and major capital projects from end to end concept scope cost resources funding etc. They maintain visibility to the design process and assure adherence to all established key components and project deliverables and directly manage overall project execution including construction and commissioning. The Sr. Engineer will coordinate with the client as well as various other groups inside and outside of the organization.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Assist in development of pre-project approval documents including project charter project management plan project kick start estimate and milestone schedule creation.
2. Monitor design progress and deliverables are met in adherence to established project key components.
3. Receive design details from design team with full understanding of project deliverables to coordinate bid package development and release for construction bidding and field execution.
4. Select contractors and contracting methods based on engineering ways of working methodology.
5. Direct and execute installation construction and commissioning of assigned projects.
6. Manage adherence to project scope and secure approvals for all changes in projects based on engineering ways of working methodology.
7. Manage and control project budget providing cost forecasts and cash flow projections through development of project cost and status reports on at least a monthly basis or as requested by project stakeholders.
8. Manage and maintain project milestone schedules with integrated detailed scheduling as agreed upon in the project charter.
9. Provide construction management and plant startup assistance as needed to ensure successful project execution.
10. Evaluate select and issue contracts for construction firms through bidding and prequalification vetting processes.
At Actalent, diversity and inclusion are a bridge towards the equity and success of our people. DE&I are embedded into our culture through:
Actalent is an equal opportunity employer.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. We help visionary companies advance their engineering and science initiatives through access to specialized experts that drive scale, innovation, and speed to market. With a network of almost 30,000 engineering and sciences consultants and more than 4,500 clients across the U.S., Canada, Asia, and Europe, Actalent serves many of the Fortune 500. An operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions, Actalent launched as a new specialized engineering and sciences services and workforce solutions brand in 2021.
The job skills required for Engineering Project Manager include Project Management, Scheduling, Initiative, Construction Management, Installation, Project Engineering, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an Engineering Project Manager. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Engineering Project Manager. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming an Engineering Project Manager, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become an Engineering Project Manager for your reference.
Step 1: Understand the job description and responsibilities of an Accountant.
Quotes from people on Engineering Project Manager job description and responsibilities
An engineering project manager will need to be extremely organised, detail-oriented, a firm decision-maker, with excellent communication skills and leadership traits.
02/10/2022: Albuquerque, NM
An engineering project manager must be extremely detail-oriented, from the blueprints to the budget.
02/25/2022: Clearwater, FL
They coordinate and collaborate with architects, engineers, contractors, clients, suppliers, and team members to complete the building project.
03/19/2022: Pierre, SD
They will work to minimize the risks associated with engineering projects.
03/22/2022: Saint Petersburg, FL
Engineering project managers should focus on gaining all the experience they can, putting their fundamental skills to practice and building a resume of successful team projects.
02/22/2022: Clearwater, FL
Step 2: Knowing the best tips for becoming an Accountant can help you explore the needs of the position and prepare for the job-related knowledge well ahead of time.
Career tips from people on Engineering Project Manager jobs
Engineering project managers will be leading a small team of engineers to complete a contract, thus strong leadership skills are essential.
02/06/2022: Portland, ME
The project manager must help teams brainstorm or lead meetings for product development sessions.
01/19/2022: Moline, IL
Professionals may employ several methods to manage an engineering project.
03/17/2022: Charleston, SC
Engineering project managers might employ any of these styles based on the project, although traditional approaches, like the waterfall method, are quite common.
02/28/2022: La Crosse, WI
Organization and attention to detail are critical competencies to the success of an engineering project manager.
02/08/2022: Temple, TX