More Search Results
Visiting LVN (Spanish/English speaking)
San Diego, CA | Part Time
5 Days Ago
Apply now! Visiting LVN in San Diego CA area and vicinities! Part-time
Duties and responsibilities, among others:
- Promote physical comfort and quality-of-life
- Visits patients at their place of residence and provides bedside skilled nursing care according to each patient's plan of care.
- Coordinates/report to RN or CM regarding changes in patient's condition and needs and carry out new orders as prescribed and interventions needed.
- Do medication reconciliation and reinforce education of patient/family on medication safety, its effects, and possible/expected side effects including signs and symptoms of toxicity or overdose.
- Effectively utilize all resources to assist in meeting patients' needs.
- Reinforce teachings on safety and maintain a safe home and safe environment for patient/family.
- Complete timely EMR documentation every visit and submit route sheets accordingly.
- Participate in IDT meetings.
- Licensed LVN in the State of California.
- Demonstrate organizational skills, leadership, and strong verbal/written communication in English and Spanish.
- Valid CPR certification and with complete Covid 19 vaccination.
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance, reliable transportation, and willingness to drive to patient locations.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English).
Send your resume or inquiries today and we will call you ASAP.