Accu-Tech is a national distributor of voice, data, AV, DAS, and security solutions. We distribute and deliver complete and integrated solutions for a variety of applications. Partnering with Accu-Tech provides our customers with the peace of mind that the systems installed in their facilities will be high-performance and reliable.
What’s in it for you:
In addition to best-in-class benefits (insurance, PTO, 401K, etc.) we offer:
- A CAREER. Once you have mastered this role (typically 1 year), warehouse associates have the opportunity to move up to a leadership role or other positions within Accu-Tech
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Tuition reimbursement
- National discounts on commonly used items (phone plans, Whirlpool appliances, etc.)
Here is what you can expect:
- You will be on your feet most of the shift as a material handler, using computers, scan guns, forklifts, and other types of motorized equipment
- Picking, packing, shipping, wire cutting, light assembly, and general labor – ensuring the perfect quantity and material
What you need to apply:
- High School degree or equivalent
- 1-year warehouse operations experience preferred
- Basic computer skills preferred
- Stable work history
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds with or without assistance
- Able to walk long distances repeatedly throughout the day
- Willingness to learn to operate typical warehouse machinery such as order pickers, forklifts, etc.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Apply Now!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Wesco International, Inc., including its subsidiaries and affiliates ("Wesco"), is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of Wesco to not discriminate against any job applicant or employee based on age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status or any other protected status. This policy includes but is not limited to the following: recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training including apprenticeship, layoff, or termination.