Position Summary Details
This role oversees a staff to ensure that all functions are carried out in a correct and timely manner.
The pay listed is the hourly range or the hourly rate for this position. A specific offer will vary based on applicant’s experience, skills, abilities, geographic location, and alignment with market data.
Schedule: Sunday 4:00PM - 12:30AM, Monday - Thursday 6:00PM - 2:30AM
ABM offers a comprehensive benefits package. For information about ABM’s benefits, visit ABM 2023 Employee Benefits | Front Line Team Members (Programa de beneficios de) .
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Vacation Pay
- Initiates, plans, and schedules the work, activities and resources of crews or employees
- Instructs and trains employees in the performance of their duties and in the proper use of equipment
- Coordinates work with trades and others on joint projects
- Evaluates the work, activities and work resources of crews or employees in the assigned division/area
- Screens new work, confirms work details, and determines appropriate action for work
- Schedules and assigns active work orders and monitors backlog, staffing requirements, staffing capabilities and previous work carryover
- Develops appropriate work plans and cost estimates by analyzing tasks, determining resources required, estimating cost of direct labor, materials, tools, equipment, and contract services; and tracks actual vs. estimated costs
- Ensures all work-related materials and labor are entered into the work management system
- Enforces departmental policies, procedures and safety rules and regulations
- Supervises and participates in the layout, design, and fabrication of signs
- Writes specifications, orders, and maintain an inventory of supplies, materials, and equipment
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must meet all requirements to receive approval for working in specific ATS environments (if applicable), including ten year work history if available
- Customer Service Experience
- 1 yr of similar work experience
ABM (NYSE: ABM) is one of the world’s largest providers of facility services and solutions. A driving force for a cleaner, healthier, and more sustainable world, ABM provides essential services and forward-looking performance solutions that improve the spaces and places that matter most. From curbside to rooftop, ABM’s comprehensive services include janitorial, engineering, parking, electrical and lighting, energy and electric vehicle charging infrastructure, HVAC and mechanical, landscape and turf, and mission critical solutions. ABM serves a wide range of industries – from commercial office buildings to universities, airports, hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and distribution centers, entertainment venues and more. Founded in 1909, ABM serves over 20,000 clients, with annualized revenue approaching $8 billion and more than 100,000 team members in 350 offices throughout the United States, United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, and other international locations. For more information, visit www.abm.com.
ABM does not require its team members to be vaccinated for COVID-19, but a small number of worksites may still be subject to COVID-19 vaccination requirements due to applicable law or client requirements. If a worksite has a COVID-19 vaccination requirement, the Company will make exceptions for medical reasons, sincerely held religious belief, or other legally recognized exceptions.
ABM is an EOE (Minority / Female / Veteran / Disability / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation) and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance in completing the employment application, please call 888-328-8606. We will provide you with assistance and make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
ABM participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program. E-Verify is an internet-based system used to electronically confirm employment eligibility.