You haven't searched anything yet.
AA Leupold & Son is seeking a motivated Full-time Project Manager/Estimator to create estimates of our services.
OUR IDEAL PROJECT MANAGER/ESTIMATOR
If these ideal traits describe you, please continue reading!
About AA Leupold & Son
AA Leupold is a full-service commercial painting company located in Lincoln, NE that provides high-quality interior/exterior painting and wallcovering services
Our employees are all equally valuable and we ensure recognition and appreciation for the joint success that takes place.
· Graduate of a four-year Bachelor degree program in construction management or construction science or equivalent work experience.
· Three years construction project management experience with painting preferred
· Computer skills (MS office)
· Valid Driver's License with approved insurable record
· Fluent in the English language
· Authorized to work in the United States
Duties to include but not limited to:
· Project estimating
· Interpretation of specification and product details
· Coordination of field crews/ordering supplies/site visits
· Management of project files, submittals, lien waivers, etc.
· Job costing
· Invoicing/final closeout paperwork
Are you diligent in succeeding within all of your responsibilities? Do you excel in adapting to your customer's needs and solving problems when they arise? If yes, apply to this position today!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: In person
The following is the career advancement route for Project Manager/Estimator positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Project Manager/Estimator, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Capacity Planning Supervisor that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Project Manager/Estimator. You can explore the career advancement for a Project Manager/Estimator below and select your interested title to get hiring information.