We are Hiring for an Amazing Dental Hygienist
Would you like to be a part of the group which was founded by a dentist over 40 years ago?
Our family consists of over 250 Hygienists. We are 42 North Dental and would like to invite you to join the team
Here is what we can offer:
- Flexible work hours
- Consistent flow of patients
- We have some heavyweight champions taking care of the backend in finance, marketing, human resources, supply chain, etc. at our corporate office in Waltham, MA.
- We realize that as a dental hygienist your top priority, besides your student loan and family time is patient care. This is exactly why we treat you just like our dentists
Here is the cherry on the cake, even though we had you at Hello :
- Career advancement opportunity
- FREE CE credits
- Up to $350 every year to attend a CE credit or convention of your choice
- Mentors who are willing to help
- Well established practices where patients look forward to visiting
Just for fun:
- Quick history tour: founded in 1979 by Dr. Samuel Shames on Newbury Street.
- Fun Fact #1: We are named after 42nd parallel north which is a circle of latitude that is 42 degrees north of the Earth's equatorial plane and passes through Boston.
- Fun Fact #2: There are 11 major dental hygiene colleges in the New England states.
- Awards: In 2021, Boston Magazine names 39 of our supported dentists "Top Dentist" in their inaugural issue.
- Is the office equipped with proper PPE? Yes, we take pride in protecting our clinical team
- Is there an N-95 mask? Yes
- Will the mask be fit-tested? Of course, yes
- Are the offices compliant with the Board, ADA, OSHA, and CDC guidelines? Yes, yes, yes, and yes
Here is what we expect from you:
- A valid dental hygiene degree and license to practice in the state praticing in
- You are responsible for a red-carpet patient experience
- A team player with positive attitude
- Willingness to continue to build on a thriving practice
Ambulatory Healthcare Services
The job skills required for Dental Hygienist - Full Time include Dental Hygiene, Patient Care, Supply chain, etc.
Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Dental Hygienist - Full Time.
That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Dental Hygienist - Full Time.
Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
For the skill of Dental Hygiene
42 North Dental
4 Days Ago