The Account Representative will support clients with reporting and various tasks, act as liaison for CEO, and other internal departments to provide day-to-day support for managed accounts. This individual should be familiar with standard industry concepts, practices, and procedures within the employment screening field. The ideal candidate should possess the ability to approach and solve a variety of simple to complex problems throughout the day, demonstrating quick and independent thinking. This function requires a growth mindset with strong self-motivation and desire to learn.
3rd Degree Screening is a fast-growing organization, focused on providing employment background screenings and building trustful relationships with our clients. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority at 3rd Degree Screening.
• Daily use of CRM and reporting tools for daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports provided to both internal counterparts and external customers.
• You are consultative and a problem solver at heart. You readily accept, adapt, and build upon constructive feedback.
• You hold yourself accountable to the goals you and your leadership have set.
• You use all available resources to find solutions to complex issues
• You are smart, self-motivated, organized, detail and process oriented.
• Proactive monitoring of packages to ensure timely processing and SLA is met.
• Trending analysis and reporting for business reviews.
• Resolves client’s day-to-day escalated issues/problems.
• Assists with client vendor’s setups & initial troubleshooting
• Participates in client conference calls and meetings as needed, in order to become a resource for client-driven special projects.
• Partake in new client on-boarding and post go-live activities to ensure a seamless transition and positive first impression of 3rd Degree for newly onboard customers.
• Conduct post go-live audit on packages, invoices, client configuration in accordance with statement of work.
• Monitor customer usage during the first 30, 60, 90 days and report findings to the CEO.
• Ability to work collaboratively within the department and cross-functionally across the organization.
• Other tasks as required by management.
• 1-2 years Customer Service or equivalent experience preferred
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Knowledge in CRM and other data reporting tools is a plus
• Highly organized, disciplined and detail oriented
• Must take satisfaction in delivering quality work on time, especially under pressure
• Passionate, Innovative, Flexible and Adaptable
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to organize and prioritize work effectively
Council Bluffs, IA
The job skills required for Account Manager for Customer Success include Leadership, CRM, Customer Service, Customer Satisfaction, Verbal Communication, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an Account Manager for Customer Success. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Account Manager for Customer Success. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
Customer ServiceView Jobs
Customer SatisfactionView Jobs
Verbal CommunicationView Jobs
The following is the career advancement route for Account Manager for Customer Success positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As an Account Manager for Customer Success, it can be promoted into senior positions as an Account Management Manager, Sr. that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Account Manager for Customer Success. You can explore the career advancement for an Account Manager for Customer Success below and select your interested title to get hiring information.