The Fund Development Coordinator will join a dynamic fundraising team, with responsibility for providing administrative and project-based support to the Department. Reports to the Chief Development Officer in this hybrid position.
- Coordinate scheduling and logistics for Chief Development Officer and other team members, and volunteers
- Prepare Development staff volunteers for donor visits by assembling background materials and development documents
- Support the preparation of donor impact reports and stewardship materials
- Add all contact reports and meeting notes for development team members and volunteers to the database
- Oversee and execute the gift acknowledgement process to ensure every donor feels appropriately recognized and thanked
- Manage the follow-up with event sponsors, 2Life donors and grantors as appropriate.
- Coordinate and manage all development mailings
- Manage logistics for development team and committee meetings, including reserving onsite or online meetings, assembling materials, and recording meeting minutes
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- A minimum of two years relevant experience, preferably in a non profit. A Bachelor degree in Marketing or Communication is preferred
- Passion for the mission of 2Life Communities ad individuals aging in place
- Superb attention to detail and analytical skills
- Expected to work independently, proactively, and as a collaborative member of the development team
- Experience with database systems required; Salesforce preferred
- Excellent technology skills, including proficiency in Google Workspace and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and data security
2LIfe Communities provides superior housing to older adults of all backgrounds who can thrive independently within a supportive environment. We are a mission-driven organization with a vision whereby all older adults have the opportunity to age in community – to live a full life of connection and purpose in a dynamic and supportive environment. We are continually evolving support services to meet the needs of our diverse residents as they age.
2Life Communities owns and operates over 1,300 units of affordable rental housing located within six campuses in metropolitan Boston. With another 210 apartments under construction and more in planning, we expect to add another 600-700 units within the next several years as we complete projects in active planning and construction phases.
BENEFITS AND MORE
We offer a very rich benefit plan which for individuals adds 27% on top of the base pay and over 30% for employee 1 and families. Our rewards program includes but not limited to:
- Robust medical and dental plan
- Employer-paid life and AD&D, STD, and LTD insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- 2 floating holidays
- Pet insurance
- And more!
The above statements intend to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to do this job. The above does not intend to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
We desire to build and cultivate an inclusive environment that brings together a diverse workforce with unique experiences, backgrounds, talents, and perspectives.
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.